lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

SOUL: Aretha Franklin. Do right woman do right man







 Take me to heart
And I’ll always love you
And nobody
can make me do wrong

Take me for granted
Leaving love unshown
makes will power weak
And temptation a strong


A woman's only human
You should understand
She's not just a plaything
She's flesh and blood
Just like a man


If you want a do right all day’s woman
You’ve gotta be a do right all night man

Yeah. Yeah,
They say that it’s a man's world
But you can't prove that on me
And as long as we're together baby
Show some respect for me

A woman's only human
This you should understand
She's not just a plaything
She's flesh and blood
Just like her man

Coge mi corazón
Y yo siempre te amaré
Y nadie puede decir que hago mal


Pero me da por sentado
Abandonando el amor y sin mostrarlo
Fabricas mi fuerza de voluntad débil y la tentación de fortalecerme

Una mujer es humano
lo debes entender
Ella no es sólo un juguete
Ella es de carne y hueso
Al igual que un hombre


Si quieres hacer las cosas bien todos los días a tu mujer
Tienes que hacer el bien a todas las noches


Dicen que esto es un mundo de hombres
Pero esto no me demuestra nada
Y como nosotros llevamos mucho tiempo juntos, baby
Muestra un poco de respeto hacia mí


ENLACES DE INTERÉS:
OTROS TEMAS: